BJP is celebrating #3YearsOfModiGovt, and trying to show their achievement of 3 years. But i have seen Modi ji inaugurating UPA projects and celebrating UPA’s MARS Mission success.
I have collected their version and composed them in this post and let you to decide, as otherwise, I am convinced that laying foundation for any project is not as important as inaugurating them.
Mars Mission :
- ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM) successfully entered the orbit of the Mars in the first attempt.
- Mangalyaan satellite to Mars incurred cost of just $75 million, a fraction of NASA’s $671 million Mars mission.
- Libtards claims on it that UPA government sanctioned the project and sent me a URL to verify but i don’t need it verify, as, I am convinced otherwise how come Modi Ji knows that “Our budget is even lesser than a Hollywood blockbuster. These will go down as landmarks in history,” Quoted
Photo Credit : EconomicTimes
Largest Tunnel :
- The 288-km distance between Jammu and Srinagar will be reduced to 238 km.
- 10-hour long journey will be covered in just about five hours.
- It was laid by previous UPA 2 Government in 2012, trolls says so
- Correct me If i am wrong, UPA 2 did not know about it could help saving fuel worth Rs 27 lakh daily as reported by HindustanTimes
Photo Credit : EnergyInfraPost
Longest Bridge (Dhola – Sadiya Bridge) :
- The 9.15 km-long bridge built over the Brahmaputra River will reduce travel time between Assam and Arunachal Pradesh by at least four hours.
- Bring Assam and Arunachal Pradesh closer.
- This will help to save fuel worth Rs 10 lakh per day.
- It was laid by previous UPA 2 Government in 2011.
Photo Credit : IndianExpress
What A Irony : When Modi ji brings Ache Din, liptards claims on it and then, in exchange, ask us “Where Is The Ache Din”. I doubt, one day, they even claim Modi Ji legacy like Gandhi & Sardar Patel’s legacy were claimed.
Social Humour :
Lets Thanks Manmohan Singh ji for these Projects.
Disclaimer : This article is Sole opinion of Author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Irony Of India . The writers are solely responsible for any claims arising out of the contents of this article.