Lucknow : Actor turn Politician, Shrimati Smriti Irani now a days campaigning in Uttar Pradesh for BJP and she is one of the star campaigner of BJP.
As she started campaigning of her BJP Party in UP election, she has also started attacking Akhilesh Yadav and Rahul Gandhi over twitter, We have brought you few inside details of Smriti Irani which we will share with our readers.
Smriti Irani who once opposed Narendra Modi regarding the infamous Gujarat Riots in 2002 and once she warned BJP to fast-unto-death until Narendra Modi resigns over Gujarat riots. Later she joined BJP, You all know why she did all fast unto death drama.
Here is snapshot of Her Political Career.
- Irani Joined BJP in 2003
- At the age of 28 she contested Lok Sabha Election from Delhi Chandni Chowk
- That time she had declared property of 27 Lakh
- in 2001 she got married to Zubin Irani who use to live in a flat worth Rs 2.5 Lakh
- Today she has assets worth Rs 9.7 Crore
- This is the amount she declared in 2014 general Election
- She has purchased two flats of worth Rs 3.5 Cr with her Husband
- She got a Boat which is worth 2 lakh
- She got vehicle of costing 22 Lakh(Including Car / Bikes)
Why did she Joined Politics?
- She has been an active member of RSS since childhood.
- Her Grandfather was an RSS volunteer
- After joining BJP in 2003, she had been appointed as vice president of Maharashtra Youth wings.
Source : DainikBhaskar.com