Gorakhpur / Uttar Pradesh : At Jangal Chawri we have found atleast 248 TVS bike with BJP stickers, parked and ready to distributed, when our reporter tried to ask BJP leader over the bulk purchase of bikes. They refused to comment and skiped the question. But according to source 188 bikes are registered under Beniganj of Gorakhpur.
Full Story :
- BJP registered 188 TVS Bikes at Beniganj.
- Total number of motor bikes are 248 in which 188 were registered at Beniganj BJP Office name.
- BJP Leaders decline to answer any question on Bulk purchase
- All 245 bikes and 3 scooters are kept in Jangal Sikhar village at Khorabar area of Gorakhpur.
- This area is in between a forest and connect through route for 4 lane road.
- All bikes are parked at an empty land belonging to a builder
- All Bikes has a BJP Sticker and its in white colour.
- People who put sticker on bikes also don’t know to whom this bike belongs to.
- According to source, this bikes will be used for upcoming UP Election.
Full Documents :
Every constituency to get four bikes :
- According to source, each constituency will get four bikes for campaigning UP Election.
- When asked Beniganj BJP Secretary, he denied and said i have no idea of this.
- But all these bikes are registered under Beniganj area only.
So the question is, the party which is claiming to curb Black money from India. How did they manage to buy 248 bikes? One bike roughly estimated to cost Rs 37,105/- including registration and for total 248 motor bikes it will amount around Rs 91,80,000.
Did BJP Bought it from white money?